-
Re: ᛁᛟᚢ ᚹᛖᚱᛖ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᚨ ᚢᚨᛚᚲᛁᚱᛁᛖ {you were never a valkyri}
I've been in a desperate mood for poetry just like these lately, and I am very glad you're writing this thread. You're turning the bitterness of anger and heartbreak into ...
Apr 9 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
this one's shorter, but i ran out of energy today so here's a half iiis . (equivalent to 3 and a half in roman numerals) forceful flower death forgotten is ...
Apr 8 -
Re: April Madness - 2026
Good job everyone!! I'm excited to see what else you all will write!
Apr 7 -
Re: butterfly wings stuck on car grills
the ghosts that haunt my graveyard are made of mist and self loathing the things that cannot be seen by doubtful eyes their epitaph read out a list of my ...
Apr 7 -
Re: I'm trying to type, can you tell?
oh whoops!
Apr 6 -
Re: the rise and fall of king xlii
What you're doing with the different perspectives for each poem (history book excerpts, journal entries, thoughts of trees,) adds such interesting layers to the story! I really like the shift ...
Apr 5 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
iii . wind as company Caught up in the roar of thoughts We forget that loneliness can be inviting A gentle hum, soft and secure A wanted retreat from the ...
Apr 5 -
Re: I'm trying to type, can you tell?
i am honestly [something] running out of ideas help??
Apr 5 -
Re: April Madness - 2026
Here's my first submission: glass containers
Apr 4 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
@lalalucky @Spearmint thank you so much for your kind comments! I'm glad you're liking my poetry so far and thank you for reading it! ii . down from the shelf ...
Apr 4 -
Re: butterfly wings stuck on car grills
Oh my goodness Quill, I love this thread so much. Especially "memories forming a false reality." It evokes a feeling of sweet sadness and almost bitter longing, but you make ...
Apr 4 -
Re: my now is not my forever
i broke free of her womb bloodied and screaming and escaping her house will be no different. I love this so much
Apr 4 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
i . glass containers. opening glass containers like boxes in childhood basements friends that moved down different streets ; i still remember certain rooms like how i remember those days ...
Apr 2 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
isolation is lonely isolation is beauty isolation is freeing isolation is boring isolation is lovely isolation is scary isolation is softness april napo 2026 isolation: revelations of frail self
Apr 2 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
(i know this is very different from my other pre-napo poems, but it's all i have so bear with me here) e. pre-napo Probability of Being Alone The probability of ...
Apr 2
