-
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
thank you so much @alliyah! viii . Are You Connected ? I think the real problem I have with this school year / with my classmates / with teenagers / ...
Apr 23 -
Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?
(we should have brought this thread back when YWS got ads again!)
Apr 19 -
Re: SCREAM INTO THE VOID
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Apr 19 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
vii . unconsolable change i regret so much i can't hold it all it spills out of my hands & i'm shrinking again back to my second grade self (—doomed ...
Apr 19 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
@cocteau thank you!!! vi . sheltered taking shelter inside where only you can see you you've made up your mind your mind makes it up imagining anything; it all could ...
Apr 19 -
Re: Featured Member April 17 - May 1: kagehana13
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Apr 18 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
yep! in 2023 :D the person below me likes gothic rock music
Apr 14 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
those unicorn chickens are the best things ever omg
Apr 14 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
v . such so surrounded so surrounded, so quiet in your head — is it possible to be alone when so full, outside? — around you, all the people are ...
Apr 13 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
@tatiwrites thank you so much!! iv . shimmering light \ are you? i wonder if you sit there in silence like this the comfort you find, you speak of & ...
Apr 13 -
Re: i want these poems written on my grave.
This thread was definitely worth waiting for. I felt these poems so deeply as I was reading them.
Apr 13 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
I'm obsessed with the needle felted unicorn chicken and the moth jester
Apr 11 -
Re: NaPo '26|Night Sky and You
Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers Taste Like Plastic and Glow Sticks is making me feel such nostalgia...
Apr 10 -
Re: in a solarium by the sea
Can—this thread is so beautiful. The way you're representing gaps in memory by naming the poems as days apart is so interesting, and I like the idea you presented of ...
Apr 10 -
Re: shattered dreams
I've loved everything in your thread so far, but #11 is really making me think. Will I be wondering that in 20 years?
Apr 10
