User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Randomosity Re: Last thing you Googled!

    In order from youngest to oldest: 10/14/23 - 6:21 pm how do i view my google search history 10/14/23 - 6:20 pm how do i view my google search history ...

    Oct 15, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    person Aww... I thought it would be something cooler than that. *pouts* (But seriously, when did I copy that??)

    Oct 15, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: free hugs

    *hugs and wonders where all the original posters for this topic went*

    Oct 15, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Hmmm... Is it okay to picture people as fantasy-ish creatures? 'Cause @foxmaster can shape-shift into a fox. foxmaster always wears a royal crown made of velvet and purple-gold, (gold that ...

    Oct 14, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Yummy is the best and only word to describe these car-shaped cupcakes!

    Oct 14, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: This Just In!

    THIS JUST IN: british tea declares legal war on foxes. We now go to the Sherwood Forest court office.

    Oct 14, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!

    Beware getting caught up in the post debates of @Necromancer14 and @KateHardy. Especially during the 2020 Covid madness. (but fortunately that has ended so you should be safe now ☺)

    Oct 14, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    I had forgotten what this was And forgotten the dangers Of clicking on what you don't know. So I clicked. And it was my doom. Now I have to write ...

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    1. Write a poem about rain, a water bottle, an excitable puppy, a potted plant, and a katydid (bush crickets). 2. Describe whatever is directly in front of you, (be ...

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What is the purpose of poetry?

    I'm honoured that you tagged me! I am humbled. 3) To me, the purpose of poetry is to make people feel things. I want to write poems that tell stories, ...

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Official Polls Re: How do you normally access YWS?

    I enter the magical world of Blubrik , row across the pond of Fleis in a small, creaky wooden rowboat, enter the dragonfly swamps , and ride a dragonfly across ...

    Oct 8, 2023
  • Roleplay Hollow Re: The school for GHOSTS

    Sofia looked down at the letter in her shaking hands. She squeezed her eyes shut. This can't be happening, she thought. She read the letter again, hoping that if the ...

    Oct 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The school for GHOSTS [OOC]

    Yay! Is there a specific character template I have to fill out?

    Oct 7, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: want to be part of a Halloween collage? post your avatar!

    Ok, thanks so much!

    Oct 7, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: want to be part of a Halloween collage? post your avatar!

    Also thanks LuminescentAnt for tagging me! P.S. How do you tag someone? I know how to enter a username, like this, LuminescentAnt , but how come there's not an @ ...

    Oct 7, 2023


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe