-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
Little siblings
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: Long Story Short
Long story short, that's why you never type "I luv potatoes" for five hours straight while simultaneously trying to calculate the cube root of 8.
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: The Excuse Game
It's a long story. Basically, there was this castle *unintelligible mumbling* and then the baker said *train passes by loudly* so then the cake went *someone starts watching a loud ...
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
"That guy?! THAT GU-? I saw him like 20 times! Ahh, I'm upside down! Aah! Aahh!" -my brother 3 seconds ago
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
bi it morn or night for thi?
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
ok who is awak not asl not in blankts or on matrss with pillows becaus of tim clock z-oh-n right now?
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
Wow this is hardr than i thought jk bcaus i am using words without the fifth lttr in thm
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
Play totally not because one of the theatre classes at my school is doing a comedic play based on greek mythology
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
8 Sure-fire Steps to Causing Chaos in a McDonalds 8 because 8 is two less than 10 ;] 1. Pick up a notebook with a black, purple, and red patterned ...
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: Whats Your Favorite Word?
Oh, there's so many for me. :) Right now I'd say notebook. Because... notebook. Do I even need to explain?
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
LALALALALALALALALALA! *twirls in circles*
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
Wisdom
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: Count backwards from 10,000
8956
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Cheese?! How dare you call me that?!!
Oct 17, 2023 -
Re: free hugs
*tight hug that squeezes all the air out of everyone involved in this huge group hug*
Oct 16, 2023
