User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    I'm back!!

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Post when you are the only one online!

    My first time being the only one on Randomosity. Weeeeeiiiiirrrrrd.

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Post when you are the only one online!

    I's so alonely. :(

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    12:00?! How is it that late already?! I only just got out of the shower!

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Tell us about your poem

    A HUGE *virtual hug* of thanks to @alliyah for making this thread because I have been DYING to share the reasoning behind my poem, iworry. Okay, get ready... I wrote ...

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: YWS Poems to Read

    And one last poem before I retreat back into my witch's hut! conversations in full HD color by @SilverNight because it has beautiful, colorful language. (You get my horrible pun?) ...

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: YWS Poems to Read

    Also, summer whisperings and autumn wisdom by @starshipgirl because I love the personification. Oh yeah, I forgot we're supposed to put method of discovery. I found it in the Green ...

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: YWS Poems to Read

    Another poem by @envy, everythingwasbeautiful¬hinghurt , because it is beautifully written and like @alliyah said, envy's poetry style is amazing.

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Party Train!

    The third car down from the engine contains a library. There is currently no one in the library except a little girl named Sasha who is sitting in the story ...

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Party Train!

    We start out with 15 train cars.

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Party Train!

    All aboard! Welcome, weary travelers, to the Party Train! On the party train, anything can happen! (As long as it's below M and 18+.) A new car might be added, ...

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Will Review For Food Re: I want to review poems!!!!

    I just wrote one called iworry but it's not very good... I stayed up late last night cause tired inspiration struck. I would still like to see you review it ...

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    sxpotrewdspebbled I typed po in one try for just the p. That worked out (sorta) well. :P

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Not in my living room...

    Quail

    Oct 17, 2023


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos