User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Randomosity Re: If you had a different username, what would it be?

    I like my name. Plus then I can be called spot, peb, pebb, pebble, spotted, the nickname possibilities are endless!

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: One Time I Dreamt

    P.S. the aforementioned show was My Little Pony, my favorite childhood cartoon. They made a new movie and then a series about it and I watched the movie, and basically ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: One Time I Dreamt

    The entire thing basically just showed that absolutely everything that had led up to this point was completely pointless and didn't mean anything. Everything done had been undone and the ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Statuses that could work as a NaPo Thread Title

    bluebells are so pretty

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Add a word to the story

    The angry cat bites repeatedly but accidentally becomes infected. This aggravated Ant, who paints professionally for museums, cries because his child exploded. Like a very tiny murderer, he assumes th

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: free hugs

    *hugs self back*

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: free hugs

    *hugs self*

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Party Train!

    An evil scientist barges in to train car number 10 and uses a ray to turn it into a giant cake. Luckily, everyone who was in train car number 10 ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    Yay, you did it! Amazing! Wait I should B trying to us words with the 5th lttr in thm

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Contests Re: The 'Best of YWS' Poetry Collection

    My three poems I give you for consideration: Number 1 Title: Eclipse of Gold Poet: spottedpebble I sat on the bench After watching the eclipse, And I was contented to ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    1. Write a story that takes place on a planet made not of rocks/dirt/molten rocks, but of wood 2. Write a dystopian story where everyone is required to watch a ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately

    Fortunately, the last surviving alien created a tea recipe that they then gave to the government to make them forget the weird knowledge!

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Not in my living room...

    Radish

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    spotteddcp;rebbler How'd I get even worse?

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    Wait, som1 should try to writ a short story in this sction.

    Oct 19, 2023


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14