-
Re: People are Becoming Their Characters!! (TAGBOOK)
spottedpebble was minding her own business in the garden of poems when suddenly she started to shiver. Her face felt tingly and she worried that she had unknowingly walked through ...
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
I keep seeing this and thinking it's about @AvantCoffee and @teatiime -274
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Party Train!
(I know I'm the only one doing this, but whatever, I'm enjoying myself.) The train swerves around a sharp turn, and train car number 10, the one made of cake, ...
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Add a word to the story
The angry cat bites repeatedly but accidentally becomes infected. This aggravated Ant, who paints professionally for museums, cries because his child exploded. Like a very tiny murderer, he assumes th
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
Oki tyme to do this thing! ... Thr is a tri, outsyd, that I am staring at. It is small, and griin, and a littl bit small -r than the ...
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Count backwards from 10,000
8920 (How is this still not done?)
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
z;poltgtgdedp;de bnn bl;de
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
eatureat
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
moving
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Your Novel in Two Sentences
While a girl is navigating the world of being a quiet introvert who's also secretly queer, her grandmother posthumously encourages her to begin writing poetry to figure stuff out. In ...
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Question Game NaNo 2023
I think I'm gonna make her believe that her beloved grandmother is sending her signs from beyond the grave. (Her grandma was my MC, Kelly's, favorite person in the world ...
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
fabric
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: What is the member above above you known for? [4]
Being the Owl House's biggest fan.
Nov 4, 2023 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
*sigh* That's true. I should really stop procrastinating. The person below me owns a bell of some sort.
Nov 4, 2023 -
Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)
Spot had been sitting quietly in the corner of the Green Room , sobbing about the terrifying chaos for pretty much the whole time everyone else like @foxmaster, @KaiaJersaga, @alpacaboss, ...
Nov 4, 2023
