-
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...
Nov 13, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
GIBestgoe
Nov 13, 2023 -
Re: Community Poetry: Round One
the tides tossed and turned, the seas aglow
Nov 9, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
This has quickly deteriorated. It's make a nickname out of only the letters in the person above you's username, but I love these new nicknames and someone should make a ...
Nov 9, 2023 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Right in nighttime I sleep hardly any.
Nov 9, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
test
Nov 9, 2023 -
Re: Count backwards from 10,000
8900
Nov 8, 2023 -
Re: Add a word to the story
The angry cat bites repeatedly but accidentally becomes infected. This aggravated Ant, who paints professionally for museums, cries because his child exploded. Like a very tiny murderer, he assumes th
Nov 8, 2023 -
Re: Do you believe in god?
I believe that there are gods, plural. I believe that all the different gods from all the different religions exist. The thing is, I don't believe IN those gods. Same. ...
Nov 7, 2023 -
Re: Not being able to finish novel
The same thing used to happen to me all the time. After a while, I realized it was because I thought I had to write a whole book perfectly and ...
Nov 7, 2023 -
Re: Bob?
XD *laughing* What even is this?!
Nov 7, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Little Miss Perfect
Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. Even if you can't crank out your full word goal, at least you got some words on the page and actually started writing. ...
Nov 7, 2023 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
-278 (who on here is actually a coffee supporter? So many people love tea that we're in negative numbers)
Nov 7, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
midoes
Nov 6, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
mars
Nov 6, 2023
