-
Re: What is the member above above you known for? [4]
For being fun
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: The Speculation Club [OOC]
Wow, thanks, Spearmint. I love those supervillain, sidekick, and superhero names. Haha. :D
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: People are Becoming Their Characters!! (TAGBOOK)
spottedpebble started laughing. "Why thank you, tea," they said to @teatiime. "Let this be a lesson to me to describe my characters better."
Dec 28, 2023 -
Re: The Speculation Club [OOC]
Okay, so I can't access WFPs because I only have a school computer where everything is blocked, so... I'm only going to be able to see information in this OOC ...
Dec 27, 2023 -
Re: The Speculation Club
Jarga was just minding their own business, scrolling through various conspiracy theorists' social media feeds and scoffing at their theories while making a note to disprove them with his own ...
Dec 27, 2023 -
Re: People are Becoming Their Characters!! (TAGBOOK)
"Of course!" exclaimed the blob that was Pebble after a boy wearing a checkerboard patterned dress and rook-shaped earrings appeared and made a suggestion. "@niteowl should know what's going on! ...
Dec 27, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
34aria
Dec 13, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Little Miss Perfect
Great job, LuminescentAnt!!!!!! You survived the month!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1, 2023 -
Re: How do you normally access YWS?
OMG, someone actually put fax machine! I love that so much!!!
Nov 29, 2023 -
Re: Date of Birth Calculator
XD What is this? :smt005
Nov 28, 2023 -
Re: The Speculation Club [OOC]
Might the spottedpeb have a spot? (I might be busy as well, but hopefully not too often.)
Nov 28, 2023 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately, there was a manual stuck in one of the manufacturer's boots.
Nov 28, 2023 -
Re: Party Train!
In awe of the awesome new rocket train car, some of the passengers from the crowded train car 11 run through the train to make it into train car 16. ...
Nov 28, 2023 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Speciesist or not, it really doesn't make any sense.
Nov 26, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Little Miss Perfect
TBH, I probably won't either. But that's okay! If you don't meet the end goal, that's perfectly fine. You tried, you wrote, you wrote some more. (Sorry if I sound ...
Nov 17, 2023
