User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    (and no, not gr-ah-t, but gr-AY-t)

    Jan 17, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    grAt!

    Jan 17, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    My nAm is chiiting, as wull.

    Jan 16, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm... Tiim for anothr po thingy in vurs :b I'm sitting in practically tha sAm spot as tha last {thingy in vurs} and my dog is running and his ...

    Jan 16, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    The worst poems are the ones that are someone trying to sound poetic and wise to make people think they're smarter than they really are. (But really that person is ...

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: The Name Game

    Queen Genelia was the most beloved queen of the Emerald Kingdom. She was going to join the Emerald Kingdom with the Opal Kingdom, something that the previous rulers of the ...

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Hope Grace: *BEEP* Oh, wow! Dewspire School of Whimsicality! That sounds amazing! What do you learn there? And what's Whimsical History? I would love to talk with you about all ...

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    wlcom!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Help create a poem

    Below a balcony that was not my own, I plucked a fine, taut lyre string. And while the whippoorwill did cry, I continued to play my sorrowful song. The blackened ...

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Connotations

    tapping fingers, darting eyes, baby creatures Brightness

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    Write a story about plants that are sentient, while animals and humans are more like plants and aren't sentient!

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Hmmm... maybe... no, that can't be right... how about... no, not that... erm... eyedeekay... perhaps like... ugh no, not that either... oh, wait, I know! Like me!

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    t, you usd da lttr you'r not supposd to - whoops; littl mistak it's hard! - try again, you can do it! ;) Oh, no! I did! Okay, ri-try: Now ...

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately

    Unfortunately, it took one thousand million years to fix it, and by then the manual disintegrated.

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me...

    *with hands on hips* I never make my bed! (Also slept in a bed at my aunt's house last night, not my own bed.) The person below me is still ...

    Dec 31, 2023


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg