-
Re: touching strings of fragile reality
outside of time (pre-napo week) a. I miss you I miss you I miss you b. hidden in the riverbanks are we real yet? i. on childhood. ii. tattered wings. ...
Oct 24, 2025 -
Re: touching strings of fragile reality
touching strings of fragile reality ~ contrasts of sweet beginnings and good times with the struggles of mental illness and negative periods~ topics of hope vs despair, beginnings while it ...
Oct 24, 2025 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
You will soon embark on a grand adventure. Make sure to bring tools for art with you or you will perish.
Oct 21, 2025 -
Re: Count up until a GM zeroes it
13
Oct 21, 2025 -
Re: Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it [2]
3
Oct 21, 2025 -
Re: Napo Week 2025 Badges
Spot! (tedpebble hehe)
Oct 21, 2025 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
freedom
Oct 20, 2025 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
wi all forgot about it lol
Oct 18, 2025 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
bringing this back bc it's fun :D
Oct 18, 2025 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
*boop* sticky note on my face says 'go away clueless poet at work thinking here'
Jan 16, 2025 -
Re: New GM! New GM! New GM! (EllieMae)
You totally deserve this, Ellie! Congrats!
Jan 16, 2025 -
Re: Featured Member January 16th-30th: spottedpebble!
I randomly appeared and all of a sudden I see this even though I haven't done much on here lately What a nice surprise! :D Thank you so much!!
Jan 16, 2025 -
Re: ✨✨✨ words ✨✨✨
untenable, nefandous
Jan 14, 2025 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10000000/10 for having Surf Curse, cavetown, and rain sounds! Idk what any of the others are. And oh my gosh, I've finally found someone who's heard of cavetown!!!! State of ...
Jan 11, 2025 -
Re: Reply with a smilie
:smt075
Jan 11, 2025
