User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    iv. maybe caring is hope in disguise. feathery soft strings and perhaps i am stuck woven web of everything we've forgotten about everything we haven't said everything we can't explain ...

    Oct 30, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: gEnuiNely, October shoUld be the eiGhth montH

    I love all of these but must give a shout-out to The midterm will be 73% of your grade because that is poetic GENIUS with its unique style and multiple ...

    Oct 30, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

    lavender

    Oct 29, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: The Uncorking-- Blood Worth Bottling, Revamped

    I love this collection so much! That pantoum is so nice; I love how you played with changing up words to be italicized or adjusted punctuation so the line could ...

    Oct 29, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    iii. relations and lightness. phosphorescence a word that sounds like the feeling you give me gasping and beautiful complex and confusing, a meaning so stuttering staggering and studded in beauty ...

    Oct 29, 2025
  • Contests Re: The 'Best of YWS' Poetry Collection

    OH my GOODNESS, I completely forgot about this! Of course it's over a year later that I return to find that it's been published XD

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: we sang the aspens to sleep

    these poems are beautiful and so lovely to read. I'm absolutely captivated by this thread "ready for the risk of breaking and sinking if it means / everything that is ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    ii. tattered wings. it is difficult, they say to fly with tattered wings you could never do it, they say for broken things never make it past the initial checks ...

    Oct 27, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day Results! (October 2025)

    I'm absolutely mesmerized by that pumpkin graphic...

    Oct 26, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    i. on childhood. i find myself returning to playgrounds and blacktop woodchips frost coated, graphite smiley faces and dreams of different worlds we'd sit on rainbow colored rugs, waiting for ...

    Oct 26, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

    okay, Hamilton reference, I see you happenstance

    Oct 26, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    are we real yet? are we real yet? are we real yet? are we real yet? are we real yet? napo week 2025 touching strings of fragile reality

    Oct 25, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    b. how to hold on to hope in times of despair? do we search for it? do we let go of all else to focus solely on chasing that brightness? ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    a. I miss you I miss you I miss you playgrounds and grassy fields, dirt patches where we'd roll around pretend to be strong we thought we knew everything we ...

    Oct 25, 2025
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: touching strings of fragile reality

    comments welcome but please spoiler them for the sake of a continuous flow content warnings: discussion of mental illness; feelings of numbness, despair, anxiety, stress; discussion of feeling unloved

    Oct 24, 2025


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper