-
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
Those yellow counter daisies started wilting Long before I stepped off the closed-off stage It was a slow progression; quiet as leaves Crackling as they rubbed together in gusts Like ...
Sep 25 -
Re: YWS Poems to Read
We should bring back this thread :) i want to shine for you by @romanticchemist made me cry when I read it for the first time
Sep 9 -
Re: Featured Member September 9 - September 23: vulpesvelox
CONGRATULATIONS!
Sep 9 -
Re: pebble skips stones
For handling double/blank comments new members Hello name ! I'm spottedpebble, one of the moderators here on YWS. I noticed that you accidentally left a blank comment on this work ...
Sep 8 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
I'm a gym class dropout because I hated it so much lol The person below me has something they should be working on right now
Sep 8 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Jbug
Sep 8 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
awww yisssss, tha no fifth alphabt lttr forum has ruturn'd!
Sep 8 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
I have not but my grandpa loves unicycling, funnily enough the person below me loves physical media
Aug 29 -
Re: songs I'm currently obsessed with
turn by Sorry Mom has been playing in my head since school started for some reason
Aug 28 -
Re: Featured Member August 8 - 24: 4revgreen
Congrats!
Aug 9 -
Re: Featured Member July 23 - August 7: cherie!
Congratulations!!
Jul 23 -
Re: What are you most looking forward to in July?
I need the "Other" option to return :'( I'm looking forward to the Sandcastle Challenge bc P O E T R Y! I want to write more poem and see ...
Jul 15 -
Re: Write your username but put some letter between each letter
sipeoftetxebdnpaelbzbwlne
Jul 14 -
Re: Favorite words to use in your poems?
Some words I repeat a lot in my poems are: stuck now sometimes someone alone like & so left feel/feeling(s) other(s) I self only everything nothing outside still ...and many ...
Jul 14 -
Re: Summer Sandcastle Challenge (Poetry!)
Challenge Two: imitateme As part of Poetry Crew’s Summer Sandcastle Challenge , we’d like to invite you all to participate in the imitateme challenge! Make a post on your wall ...
Jul 14
