User avatar

spiffytc

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Why

    Hello! This is a very nicely written poem, so great job! Poetry unfortunately isn't one of my strengths, but I believe I have read enough of it to know when ...

    Dec 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Acupuncture

    Hey, Spiffy here~ I clicked the like button after reading only half of it, as I knew immediately that this was an excellent work of poetry. To be honest, I ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Realistic Re: While I Scampered Across The Street

    Hello. :) First of all, I'd like to say I overall enjoyed this piece. A lot, actually. I can tend to be a fan of unique work like this. I'm ...

    Nov 21, 2014


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken