User avatar

spiderman

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trevial chapter 1

    2 words : SPELL CHECK!

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ryan Night

    I would like to thank all of you so very much for reviewing this. IT means ALOT to me. I have tooken all of your suggestions into consideration and will ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide

    Spidey here, and I'm a tad bit late. The poem was good. It told a story on a hard subject with good imagery and good flow. People already covered the ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Priority

    Thanks for the reviews guys. I'll try to quickly fix the grammar :).

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Priority

    Lolz :D . Thank for the review. "As for the story of the poem I can say only that it was horribly cliched. There's nothing original about this poem, not ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    It was nice. I liked the boy , yet the main character seemed somewhat odd. That could turn out to be a good thing though. I think its a good ...

    Jul 13, 2010


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne