User avatar

spiderman

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Life as I Know It

    Spiderman here. I'm gonna point out a nitpick. I usually don't do grammar but this one just stood out annoyingly. my birth literally made the news as it was printed ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Project Kratos

    Wow! The start of this was professionally written. Whether or not it was scientifically accurate, I don't know. I'll leave that to Nate. I didn't like towards the middle when ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: star dust (chapter 3)

    You go to love Ben. I didn't know they were rich enough to have a maid. Alex does act younger then her age sometimes or maybe its just her absent-minded ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: star dust (chapter 2)

    I am writing this reveiw as I read it. The start of the chapter: I love how you jump straight to the story. Karla seems like a realistic nice friend ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: star dust (chapter1)

    Spiderman here to reveiw some parts of your piece. Iwon't get into all the grammar, because that not my thing. This was pretty good. :) Your story starts out fine. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Blackout Forever -- Chp. 1-Part 1

    Yay, for a survival story. Yay, for 2012. Yay, for a disaster story. Like Jessica said you should check out Gone by Michael Grant (I read part of it and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1

    Spiderman here. I will still read this even though I'm a guy and its about fashion. First of all, I would like to congratulate you. Very few stories i read ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A weird, random rap...thing...

    Rap is actaully a form of poetry, so I guess this counts. Its very short though. Btw : Not all rap has yo yo yo in it but it fit ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Blue Prints Chapter One

    I love your super hero idea (could probably tell from my name). I myself am writing a story about kids with powers however its totally different. I liked the characters ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Doublespy (Rated 12+ for language)

    Interesting. I'm not one to go into any nitpicks and this piece doesn't have a lot of grammar mistakes :D . The story was pretty good and i liked how ...

    Jul 12, 2010


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson