User avatar

sphealwithit

sphealwithit

  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Sarah...

    Thank u :)

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Sarah...

    Thanks :3 and yeah it's how i'd like to think people who struggle through school should end up *Better off* :)

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Sarah...

    Thanks :)

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Sarah...

    Thank you :)

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Sarah...

    Thank you :) It is a work of fiction however. Some events did take place and i guess i should have written it at the beginning that it was. So ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I write because...

    No problem

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Elementals

    Thank you :) I always have this habit of making up characters before i even begin to type that's were most of my effort goes i'm afraid :)

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Elementals

    Thank you

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Elementals

    Thanks :) I'm working on it

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The New Hunger

    You're welcome, it's a pretty good idea so keep writing.

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Mayay! Rewrite

    Thanks glad you like it :)

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday Chapter 1

    Thanks for that :) I had to re-write most of this chapter anyway :)

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday chapter 3

    I totally forgot I had swearig sorry :( and I shall get round to fixing them.

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday chapter 3

    Thank you :) I'll get to fixing those :)

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Mayday chapter 3

    Thank you. I have considerd changing the point of view it may flow better and make more sense. But thank you anyway :)

    Sep 30, 2013


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman