User avatar

sphealwithit

sphealwithit

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Intricate Line

    A happy reviewing day to you :) I like how you sarted the poem, it's simple yet it works. I like the emotion, it's always present and it makes he ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Ink ~ Chapter One

    A happy reviewing day to you I love this story :)Good job. I like the plot an the descriptions. I see no grammer mistakes or typos. You really go into ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Narrative Re: I have nothing left now...(Chapter 1)

    A happy reviewing day to you. I reall like this story. It defenitly wasn't what I expected. It isn't easy to read,like when you said: “Maybe you can clean up ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: The Ballad: Chapter 4

    Hey there :) what an awesome reviewing day it is today :) I like how you managed to get the descriptions of the playboy bunny type right. The story feels ...

    May 30, 2013


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia