User avatar

sonnyday

  • Other Poetry Re: Addiction

    Wow that was really good! The title really hooks. That probably didn't help much... sorry! -Sonny

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Thanks you guys i can't wait to start! :smt075

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Don't be a jerk its Christmas in your pants!

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Underneath

    The book I am recomending is called the Underneath by Kathi Appelt. It is deffinently one of the best books I've ever read. It is kind of poetic and mysterious ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hi everybody my name is sonny! (hense my name, sonnyday, so I DID NOT spell sonny wrong, I'm not an idiot, after all) Any way I am 13 years old ...

    Aug 14, 2009


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss