-
Re: Incubus
I surrendered to the shafts of Sleep which bright Pain could not penetrate; blissful numbing of the mind. Curtains rose before the screen of all that I could not have ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Losing my wings
I'm not that guard who could stand and cry, "You shall not lead me there!" My sword sleeps now. My bow broken. My arrows are spent, and I unfold. This ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: In These Silent Moments
I think this was good. I must say your much more sympathetic and forgiving than I would ever be! I think the only thing I could say with grammatical errors ...
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Criminalities: A One Act Play (Rated for Language)
This was good. If you didn't say it was a Reservoir Dog rip off I probably wouldn't have been thinking that, but I definitely would of had Tarantino in my ...
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: [deleted]
So I read this poem as if this character were losing their superiority mind set and imagination of perfection and coming into contact with a greater wisdom. As if this ...
Oct 27, 2007 -
Re: The Hidden
I thought this was really good especially with the fear of darkness emphasis. Anyways as I was reading this poem I felt it was so strong and when you put ...
Oct 26, 2007 -
Re: Peace and Hope
I thought this was good. I thought the ending was strong. The only problem I had with it was that you say "First, peace is but a break within the ...
Oct 26, 2007 -
Re: Convictions
I thought this was amazing, although I have to agree that the last line just doesn't work. I think it's a good line though. Obviously I don't want to tell ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: True Beauty
I thought this was really good. The only two things I didn't like were 1.The title. and 2. When you use conjures in line 11. The word didn't seem to ...
Oct 25, 2007
