User avatar

sokool15

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cumulonimbus

    Thanks guys! What refreshingly honest replies. *grin* If I decide it's worth it I'll work on it. Thanks again, MademoiselleKool

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    Sorry, double-posted.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    I forgot to mention this sentence, too: I had no idea what was happening, where I was being taken, and for once the goal-oriented girl was too frightened to think ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler

    Don't give up hope! I'm going to review this as soon as I ever can... I've read it and I liked it, but I'll give you a more detailed critique ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Bick, sorry dude but the other critiquer is right. I looked it up a while ago and there should be a space after the ellipsis. However, just know that most ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cupid: a Revelation

    Thank you guys so much! Critiques are always welcome, even if they are only full of adoration and praise. Hey, I'm as human as the next girl and have a ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Actually...I unintentionally, through writing Orson, gave him a quirk where he phrases questions as sentences. That is, it's a question but he inflects it like a sentence. I understand - ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Well - the one major thing I noticed in this chapter (besides its awesomeness) was that Orson's speaking style seems to have veered towards colloquial. He was always very honest ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    “I don’t understand,” said Corseley after some length. “Do you now?” said Orson, smiling at the politician. Should be: "Don't you now?" because Orson is convirming what Corseley said, so ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    *Sigh sigh sob sob* That was so sad! Excellently written, of course, but saaaad. :( Only one thing I didn't like (other than what everybody else pointed out already): Brit's ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beep.

    Thanks so much for your great critiques! Snoink~ You expressed the deepest fear of my inner heart, haha. I was so worried they would be cheesy on paper. The thing ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!

    lol, plz rit more soon? And I thought the tense-swiching was cool, y'no? Cause it made it all cool 'n stuff. And werewolves rock, don't tak thm owt!!!!!! p.S. wtf's ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Bait

    Thank you all so much for INCREDIBLY helpful critiques. I think I'll keep on posting my new material, but add another chapter at the beginning that would keep investigating the ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: It's Never Over (chapter 2)

    Here I am again! Ignore my other post, this is the real one. :) Well, maybe it's just me, but this really wasn't that confusing. Sure, I don't know all ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 25

    Thanks for the great critiques, you lot! I love you all! I'll edit as soon as I ever can. It's so nice to be back...or have I said that before? ...

    Dec 20, 2007


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights