User avatar

sokool15

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Because of her Death

    I like this! And I would agree that the prologue should be worked in later, but the problem is you have to know that Heather knows that she has a ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cat and Dog-A Fable

    Tee hee...only one thing I found: "Panting and slobbering all over the place." It's not fable language. Panting, maybe, but not slobbering, and not 'all over the place.' Think of ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Extraordinaries

    Hmmm...I really like this. It's a little bit of an info dump, and all that information you put in the first chapter could have been saved for later. But the ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers

    Because of the one bad word, you should rate it at least pg-13. I don't know what the rating system is on this site...but the f-word kind of exceeds the ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 1)

    *echoes all that Sworddance said* A good story so far...one thing I noticed, however. Sprinkled throughout the entire story, you have little short bursts of sentences, like gunfire. This style ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Four of Breaking

    I really like this! A great sequel to the previous one. It's like a completely different story, with a couple of the same great characters. It's much lighter, much different, ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Short Story

    What you need to do here is simple, but time-consuming enough that I'm not going to do it for you. From the little that I read, it looks like a ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Moment You Were Mine

    *echoes BrokenSword* I agree. Your general style is engaging and fun to read, but...ahem...kissing even before the first date? And marrying right afterwards? :? Nah. Everybody likes romance, but part ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Luna -edited-

    Sorry, I dropped you a comment earlier when I was in an extreeeme hurry, and although I absolutely loved your story *so far, subtle hint hint* I had to be ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: hummina.

    Once again...wow. I am truly amazed at your talent. Congrats. This was part of the one you started posting chapters for, isnt' it? Did you decide not to post the ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter Two

    Wow...I am really surprised that someone your age could write something like this. It's very bitter, and sad, and it manipulates the readers emotions. I must tell you, I am ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One

    Okay, well if this is the unedited version, I won't bother to point out the very few little mistakes I saw. Great, intriguing story! There were a couple of extremely ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: true colors of a girl in black.

    and great personality consisting of flexibility, cleverness, kindness, responsibility, intelligence, and every other redeeming quality you could think of. A great personality consisting of...that seem

    May 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    Wow...this was really well written. I liked it a lot! You have some very clever, deep sentences in there. I like how you hint subtly that some tragedy has happened, ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Melody - Part 1 Crits Needed!!!!

    This is extremely well written, and I couldn't find any grammatical errors, punctuation mistakes or spelling errors. One thing...the paragraph where she stretches out her sienna legs and talks about ...

    May 5, 2007


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein