User avatar

sofi

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all your comments, and support. It means a lot to me and I appreciate you all taking the time to read it and ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wrong answer.

    Aahhh, I see now :D Hmmm, okay I think that needs to be much clearer because when I read it, it sounded like the same situation reversed i.e. Micah turned ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    I woke up screaming, with tears running down my face. Ever since that day, I have been getting nightmares [no comma needed] about it. It’s the same thing everyday . ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Watching Mermaids

    Hey scasha! Thank you so much for reviewing this, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D What you edited sounds so much better so thank you! And have a good christmas ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Strawberry Wine

    I looked down at my own shorts and tried to pull them down more so the back of my legs wouldn’t stick to the seat. Whoever invented short shorts obviously ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Help!

    Hey everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to recommend books I really appreciate it! I think I might get him 'Reach for the Sky' but I'll definatly recommend ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Help!

    It's funny you should mention that one because that's the one I was going to get him but then someone told me that he already read it :( Thank you ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    I got confused there-what does the two sizes too small mean? or the part about the tourqoise fifties. It doesn't make sense to me. A 'number' is like a way ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: CLASSIFIED

    Hello again! Okay, the spelling errors which I thought I noticed turned out to be right after all so just ignore that, it was me mis-reading! :D I noticed that ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: tube journey

    I was happy to :D Let me know if and when you post your redreaft, I'd love to read it. PM or something :D I actually only have one piece ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    stella- ye that part of the plot was a bit weird but i still think it added to the book because the whole thing i thought was pretty strange but ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    oooh theres going to be more chapters? :D pm me or something when you post them dso i can come and read!

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    personally i read most of my books a few times if i really like them but i think you should definatly read it again, i really liked it! it was ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chasing Rainbows

    thank you all for the critiques! when i actually wrote this it wasnt intended to be an abstract piece it just sort of ended up that way but i think ...

    Jul 11, 2008


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy