User avatar

sofi

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Affectionately, Lovechild (1)

    I have about a hundred and one questions about this piece! One of which Aet Lindling already asked and anyway I wont ask all of them since they aren't really ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I really admire you for putting this story up here. I'm so so sorry for what happened to you- there's no way I can even begin to understand what it ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: CLASSIFIED

    Hey! Ok im finally getting round to reviewing this now i have my internet back properly! Alright.. This hooked me a lot more. It was interesting and made me want ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: xx

    You had some very good use of repetition here. That's usually something that's very hard to master without it becoming monotonous and over-used but you did it exceptionally well here, ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Letting Go

    This was very good indeed. The emotions were done very well and I think any nit-picks i found have already been covered. I'll second jasmine, I quite want to know ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cemetry

    Hi there! Alright, overall, I liked this a lot. It was a lovely idea and it was all written very well, there were just one or two things I noticed... ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love.

    Alright, I read your other piece 'Epiphany', and then saw this one with the title 'Love' thinking it would be a bit less like your previous piece. I was wrong. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Epiphany

    Okay, well I liked this...I think, despite all the cynicism, however, I wasn't too sure what the point of it was? Is this something which you, personally, believe/think or is ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: CLASSIFIED

    Hello! Well firstly, I noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors so maybe go back and read through it? Hmm okay, well I liked the way you wrote this, your ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Piccolo Player: Prologue

    Okay, I'm going to take a wild guess that you've read The Book Theif?? I would be very very surprised if you haven't because this was exactly like the first ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Cade: I actually really liked The Other Boleyn Girl. I thought it was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot. I quite like historical stuff. I'm a bit of a ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Narrow Path

    Hey jones! I really liked your subject matter here. I loved the way you had the pathway to heaven (I'm assuming heaven) as uneven in contrast to the other smooth ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cauliflower and Hand Grenades

    Hey Angel Of Death! I liked this a lot. I loved the subject matter and thought you did very well with portraying his Ayal's character. I also like the way ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: love

    You should have reviewed two other works before posting your own- it makes sure everyone gets reviews and it makes people more willing to review your work. Secondly- I have ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pieces of Cloud

    Ok i know we're supposed to give constructive critiques but, wow... This was really really great I couldn't find anything at all to critique. I love your last line. It ...

    Aug 21, 2008


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42