User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Friends

    Oops! I forgot one last thing I was gonna address! Your title isn't compelling, it's very ordinary. I think you should rename it to something that will attract more people ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 3)

    Yay! Cookie Monster is in this one! Yet again, this never ceases to make me laugh. But in a good way(:

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 2)

    Oh gosh, problems seem to be brewing in Sesame Street! Damn that Abby Cadabby, she's not even from the original cast of sesame street, I would feel insulted if I ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm not alone and the wind would moan.

    Alright, listen just because I'm not experienced in poems, doesn't mean that I'm a dumbass and don't know a thing. I have reviewed poems before, I was just saying that ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Dance

    It is a cute little poem, your point came across well. I would have liked to hear more about the dance but seeing as it only lasted two minutes, brevity ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Decoy Dream

    thank you all very much, I have taken into account everything and it was quite helpful. I intended for the dream boy to be a bit mysterious, see the Main ...

    Mar 18, 2010


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato