Random avatar

socio-anxiety

  • Welcome Mat Re: What is socio-anxiety?

    ...It's my blog! Hello, I'm dreadful at doing these type of things. I'm a nineteen year old female linguaphile living in London looking for like-minded folk to read and comment ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is socio-anxiety?

    ...It's my blog! Hello, I'm dreadful at doing these type of things. I'm a nineteen year old female linguaphile living in London looking for like-minded folk to read and comment ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I've just birthed a new blog called 'socio-anxiety'. Basically, it's going to be all about awkward conversations and annoying social conventions, but hopefully it isn't as boring as I've ...

    Jul 16, 2009


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice