-
Re: Mirror of Memories
i only want to say that i like that you say the bed "shook vigorously". it gives a good picture of an old, unstable bed. if you think about it ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Things she Learnt to Lie about [needs help please review]
I really liked this a lot. When i first saw where you were going with this and the ending came into view it did hit me pretty hard and it ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Fratricide
I really really liked that. But i thought that Herb went mentally unstable too fast. he was upset but in control of himself, and then he took a couple swigs ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: The Need[1]
I liked the first part of this more than the second part, though all in all, I enjoyed it. I thought I might not like all the pauses in the ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Pirouette's
I liked, it all in all. “This video is no longer avalaible” Okay, now I’m pissed off. I get the sudden impulse to throw the computer out of the window, ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: 6:28 AM
i kind of liked the subdued tone of this. I liked the beginning with the T-Pain mixing with the rain, and the cell phone lighting up the dark. The ending ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
i really disliked Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo. It might have been alright if it had been cut down from 650 pages. but as it was, it was boring, ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Money
Very good. I really liked the way you slowly revealed information. At first I thought it was dog poop that someone had left as a vile joke I liked this ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: By the River [1]
I really, really liked it. Just the fact that you can write about old fashioned times so authentically, not resorting to cliches. My eyes lost focus on the colours and ...
Mar 22, 2009
