Random avatar

snillaz

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirror of Memories

    i only want to say that i like that you say the bed "shook vigorously". it gives a good picture of an old, unstable bed. if you think about it ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Things she Learnt to Lie about [needs help please review]

    I really liked this a lot. When i first saw where you were going with this and the ending came into view it did hit me pretty hard and it ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Fratricide

    I really really liked that. But i thought that Herb went mentally unstable too fast. he was upset but in control of himself, and then he took a couple swigs ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Need[1]

    I liked the first part of this more than the second part, though all in all, I enjoyed it. I thought I might not like all the pauses in the ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Pirouette's

    I liked, it all in all. “This video is no longer avalaible” Okay, now I’m pissed off. I get the sudden impulse to throw the computer out of the window, ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 6:28 AM

    i kind of liked the subdued tone of this. I liked the beginning with the T-Pain mixing with the rain, and the cell phone lighting up the dark. The ending ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    i really disliked Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo. It might have been alright if it had been cut down from 650 pages. but as it was, it was boring, ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Money

    Very good. I really liked the way you slowly revealed information. At first I thought it was dog poop that someone had left as a vile joke I liked this ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: By the River [1]

    I really, really liked it. Just the fact that you can write about old fashioned times so authentically, not resorting to cliches. My eyes lost focus on the colours and ...

    Mar 22, 2009


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy