User avatar

smokeyyyy

smokey~

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Silent Sakura - Chapter 1

    Thank you very much! I appreciate any suggestions I can get. Thanks for the support!

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Silent Sakura - Chapter 1

    Thank you very much for the review! - The more I look over this work, the more I realize how much of a mouthful some of the sentences are. This ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Loaded Question

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Before I start, I just wanted to say that I hope you are doing okay :) Although this poem is quite short, it has a lot to unpack. I got ...

    Nov 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Boxes

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This poem is short (as most poems are), but sweet. I'd like to note your beautiful vocabulary and ability to intertwine words into a flow that is very fluid and ...

    Nov 18, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Silent Sakura - Chapter 1

    Thank you very much for the feedback! - Sorry about the paragraph formatting, I'll fix it with my next addition to the series. In fear of losing my progress, I ...

    Nov 18, 2020


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe