User avatar

skutter11

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Midnight Express

    Thanks guys! I'll remember these tips for next time! Well, now I have to lock this one, so people with new works get reviewed, Ok? :pirate2: Woo, new smilies!

    May 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: random absurd story

    This story is very Pytonesque and funny. The problem is that there are spelling mistakes and Grammatical mistakes through out. Editing will solve this problem.

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Need My Heart To See

    That poem is so sweet! The sylable pattern is perfect for it and the message was quite clear. Well done!

    May 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What Makes Them Better?

    This is absolutly correct! High school is built up like 19th century England! This is the most apparent in British schools where it actually goes by how much money you ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    This is so true. We write for control over something and if you are skillful enough, you can do it. There isn't much to review here, but the best poems ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Prayer

    This could go somewhere, if you think about it. The dialogue could use a little brush up, but other than that, I think it is a ok script. Just keep ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: A date with History, scene 5

    No comments or queries? No fan mail? No critisisms?

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: CuriousVampire's love of Manga: Manga is Wonderful

    Hey, I just want to say good poem. You're right, manga is an art form of it's own.

    May 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Small, Gray Cloud

    I like this poem. Perhaps it is what a gray cloud feels like, because everyone hates them. Your word choise is also superb. Well done! However it does need some ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not yet broken

    This piece is quite good. The imagery was slap bang in the center of this writing. The title "Not Yet Broken" is a perfect fit to it. I think that ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    I quite like this piece. Thats what I am going to do! Click the like button!

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: R.I.P. Pretty green leaf

    I liked it!

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: And I’ll give you chocolate

    I agree with BondGirl. What is this poem about?

    May 4, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Changed Man

    Just goes to show, some people can change for the better...

    May 4, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pizza!

    Hahahahahahahaha! It is because I DON'T like Harry Potter I like this! Nice make fun!

    Apr 27, 2010


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones