Random avatar

skingsaptpupil

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Swing

    Hey thanks for the replies. I must admit, I was struggling for a way to end it, but I do agree with what you guys have said. Thanks!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    I love it. Can I just say that I loved the Glee reference at the beginning? I love that show! Keep writing these!

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/11/10) Part 1

    Hey Rena and Loveless! Thanks so much for reviewing my story. I did change the downer in the beginning. Thanks for letting me know that :D Also, I hadn't even ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Back to Square One (3)

    I had really nothing to edit reading through this. I might look at it again later. But I thought it was really well done. It's getting more chilling with each ...

    Nov 26, 2009


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies