Random avatar

siobhanmarie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    @dante93 thank you! Much appreciated :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Calling all Critiques/ Reviews!!!!! Lucifer

    I love this! The poem has an almost dream-like quality. I felt as if I was floating through the 'realm' of your mind as I read, being seduced and enticed ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    Thanks very much! I understand what you mean about the detail. It is a little vague. Specificity is something I need to work on. Thanks again :)

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Is There Hope??

    It's really good. Just a few points: Like a butterflies wingbeat - It should be 'butterfly's' as you're using the possessive case not the plural form of the word. hearing ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    Satin sheen, Soft green, gleaming, Rumpled from the hours I lay here, still, And watch the sunlight's patterns, Dancing, On the window sill; A distraction. Must keep from thinking, Becoming ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself.. a few months too late.

    Hello! I joined this site a few months ago, posted a poem and promptly forgot all about it. So this evening, while I'm supposed to be studying for exams, I ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    @Kafkaescence, thanks for the criticism and I've definitely taken into account what you've said. I was considering some of the points you raised already but I was unsure. Thanks for ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    Thank you so much! It's really encouraging to hear something like that because I've never thought I have any ability to write anything worth reading. I posted this on the ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without Thought.

    Satin sheen, softened green gleaming, rumpled, with the hours. I lay here still, and watch the sun’s patterns dancing, on the window sill; A distraction. Must keep from thinking, becoming ...

    Feb 19, 2011


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman