User avatar

simmy90

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Secrets

    That was really good. This actually reminds me a bit of a situation I was going through just a few weeks ago, only I was the Annie in your story. ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Kissed a Girl

    I prayed that nightmares hadn’t visited her [s]that night[/s]. I agree with the other reviewer about this one. brushed her cheek ; her eyes flickered open. Just my opinion, but ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The lost soldier 3

    This was a really good chapter! You developed not only Allysa's character quite well, but the story in and of itself. I fully did not expect an already-dead John Smith ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The lost soldier 2

    “The kids talkin’ bout him already?” she said, going back to pounding. “Suppose that makes sense. ‘E was a soldier, sent here to deliver a message to your father, but ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The lost soldier 1

    I like this story so far, but I agree with the first reviewer, you need to describe settings a bit more. The wording used in this story makes me think ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Passage to America

    It was an interesting plot-line, but I have to agree with the first person to review. Make sure to use spell-check everytime you post something and read it over and ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Summer's Day -for lack of a better title.

    "Sometimes… being a coward is the bravest thing you can do.” Did you make this up yourself or find it in some other book or on the internet? Either way, ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Traitor

    The rave: This is an interesting era to write about. Just the whole "legend" behind the history of this, lynching of the accused but innocent. Might I suggest to you ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Greg

    This is quite a heart-rending tale, not necessarily of courage (although it showed when the six-year-old boy refused to get on the train and then when the mother said she ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly and Severus

    Interesting idea you've got there. I've only ever been a fan of Lily/Snape fanfiction when it came down to the idea that Snape will forever be pining after her, but ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fate Calling

    First off: Very well-written story; second off: Spell out numbers. All of them; thirdly: I really liked how you described everything: the dress, Jasper, how Alice was waiting impatiently. And ...

    Jul 12, 2008


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert