User avatar

silvertears

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    I am listening to some music playing clue what it is though. Very calming!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    Ohmygosh. Not going to be harsh here as it is a very creative well written story. BUT... Ohmygosh! As a Twi-hard, this scenario is going to give me nightmares for ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

    The songs in this movie are wonderful, absolutely. I must say I am a fan of Spirit, and not just the songs...it's a great movie, I think.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting

    I read the books, liked them a lot...and I was very excited to here about the movie. That is, until I saw the casting list. First off, they are all ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    I went and saw the movie with family...a long time ago, not just recently. Maybe the day after it came out or so. I did like most of the movie, ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mentalist

    I watch The Mentalist maybe once every three months. I barely ever have time, and I'm not much of a TV person. But I do love the show; its fun ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    Ok...I'm not going to post every song I have seeing as that would take forever since I have so many songs on my iPod. Some favorites: "In The End" by ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Water and Glass

    Wonderful poem. At first I didn't understand about the water and glass, but now I do. You're a great poet!

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All We Know Is Falling.

    Wow. Nice poem; really deep feelings behind it. I agree, the last line is a little out of place...maybe try something else on that line?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everything

    Nice poem. Well written and a great flow.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dried Apricots

    Great poem. Nice flow and the words seem to have emotion behind them. I too thought this poem was going to be quite silly; I am glady surprised! Great work.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    These are some really nice photos. I agree with some of the others; if you have Photoshop maybe you could play around and make it stand out a little bit ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    Nice photo! Is the lens glare supposed to be there? I think it looks nice with it,even if it was a mistake. :D

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A pretty waterfall :)

    A wonderful photo...very inspiring and out-of-this-world. :) -silvertears

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again!

    Great photography. It all looks very professional--are these photos straight from the camera or have they been edited? Either way they are great! -silvertears

    Nov 3, 2009


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown