User avatar

silvermoon17

silvermoon17

  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Gifts Of The Sun

    *reply to your last reply of my reply of your reply of my review of your poem* ^^ Can you at least try to exit your stubbornness and see my ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Gifts Of The Sun

    You seem like a hardcore believer in your religion.. and although I appreciate your PS, I think it%u2019s a shame you totally missed my point. I say people are neither ...

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: How To Save A Heart-Chapter 1

    I like people who are themselves. Whether they live light or darkness ^^

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: How To Save A Heart-Chapter 1

    Brightest of lights make darkest of shadows- remember that before you cast darkness in shame

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: At The Gaits Of Eternity 2

    Read my next review and you%u2019ll see why I%u2019ve got so much hatred for this kind of thing about religion..

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: an island story

    Yup! Just pick me XD

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A thought no one cares to listen to

    Yup sorry. Didn%u2019t see ^^

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A thought no one cares to listen to

    umm for the whole smiles crossed out part, you might notice how i crossed out ever PoSiTivE thing, basically everything I tried to show was FaKe. the two stars are ...

    Jun 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 16

    J.K Rowling playing with emotions?! Wut?! Wait until you watch/read game of thrones..

    Jun 21, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Razor Blade / Open Palm

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was so deep I can’t find my words for this review. First though, I’d like to tell you something; and that is that not everyone is “them” not everyone ...

    Jun 20, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Razor Blade / Open Palm

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was so deep I can’t find my words for this review. First though, I’d like to tell you something; and that is that not everyone is “them” not everyone ...

    Jun 20, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: the tale of the soft pilgrimage, the trespasser

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello coffeeism (whatever that means..); here for a review. So first of all, I appreciate the fact you’re vague at the beginning.. but maybe it would have been even nicer ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Nothing kills a man faster than his own head

    Thanks again for pointing out these horrible mistakes! I can%u2019t thank you enough!

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Nothing kills a man faster than his own head

    Yo thanks! I actually made an error at the (ragin battled), that literally makes no sense, I actually meant raging battleS. Mine is because.. it gives a more ancient and ...

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: To (**), (**) and everyone who broke my heart

    I%u2019ll try answering all you questions.. This poem is about the people around me, saying my personality is not the same; means it differ from the rest. Some people would ...

    Jun 18, 2019


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz