User avatar

silentwords

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Devorantem Animarum (Latin for The Devourer of Souls)

    Okay, so first off I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to get here! Anyways on to the review... You are a really talented writer! That came across ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lovesick Loser

    I really liked this poem! I especially liked the idea and story behind it. Something that I think a lot of people can relate to in one way or another. ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Ground

    Wow, I really loved this poem! It flowed beautifully throughout. There was also some really strong emotion in here as well! I liked your last verse the best. It really ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everyone's hiding a knife..

    Hey, I just want to start off by welcoming you to YWS! :D If you have any questions, or need something reviewed, feel free to ask me (: Now then, ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rewind

    I really liked this poem! The story and idea behind it was very interesting (: I also liked how you put the narrator's additional thoughts in brackets. Gave the poem ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eating for Two

    Ou, I really enjoyed this story! It was really well-written :D It was easy to understand and see everything that was happening. You described everything and used good detail, without ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lovers. Fighters. Friends.

    Hey (: This was a really well-written story! I enjoyed it :) I have to agree with the other two reviewers: I also thought that Amanda was older. I kind ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Demon Within (Part 1)

    Okay, I made a new post of this story here: I decided to post the entire story (and it is the original version). I have made a few edits but ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror, mirror on my wall

    Okay, so I really liked the story behind this poem! I can actually really relate to it. :$ Anyways, I think you had some really good parts, but then some ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Demon Within

    I actually already posted the first part of this story, but I honestly didn't like it, and it seemed like most people agreed with me. Here is the original, which ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Reomi: Prologue [new]

    I think you have a really good start here! The story is definetly interesting and kept my attention. You also showed a lot of emotion through the dialouge. With only ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Problem With Statistics

    I really liked this poem :) I especially liked the way you wrote this, it was creative and effective. The repeatition was really great and powerful. It kept the poem ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Joy

    Hey, I'm here to review your poem (: So, this was a really well-written poem! This is probably not the kind of review you were looking for, but I couldn't ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    Hey, I thought it would just be easier if I showed you the parts on here (: I will admit that as I just re-read this, that it actually seemed ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: how do you know?

    I liked the question and answer concept that you have here! It is unique and interesting. I think you started off your poem very nice. The flow was nice, and ...

    May 29, 2011


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia