User avatar

silentwords

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shine like the moon, Sparkle like the stars

    So, I just read all five of your poem and they are really good. My favourite was the last one. You were able to show a lot of emotion in ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black and White

    I really enjoyed this poem! I think that the idea and story were really good and interesting. I just have two small suggestions: but I can't live among them all ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Innocence

    Awe! This is really cute. This picture is simple, but there's something that I really like about it. Maybe it's just the fact that it's so natural and real. I ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Potrait :D

    Wow, this is so pretty! I really wish I could draw, but unfortunately I have no talent in that whatsoever. I think that the hair looks perfect in this picture. ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    Own Worst Enemy Like a midnight breeze, She whispers in my ear, Telling me everything, That I don't want to hear. “They don’t want to talk to, They barely know ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The morning show

    Very cute poem! I liked the story, and I really loved the ending. I thought it really tied everything together. Great work! Theres only one grammatical error that I found: ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    2. Flustered I’m standing tall, But my legs feel weak, I feel like I’m about to collapse, Heat rushes through my cheeks, Infusing them with a shade of pink. I ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ocean Blue

    Wow. This poem was really well-written! It gave me goose-bumps. Ahahaa. The rhyming and rhythm were really good. I only have a few suggestions: my patience worn I think you ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Other Side

    I thought this poem was really well written. You also managed to write it in a way that does not offend people that are against abortion, like myself. You portrayed ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Wow! The first one is definetly my favourite. It's so pretty! Your camera must be really good because the quality is amazing. You definetly have talent! Beautiful (:

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Priyansha risking embarrassment

    I absolutely loved your first poem! It was cute and creative. I never know what to write about half the time too. Ahahaha. The only mistake that I found was: ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Poem 1: Mis.Understood That girl coated in make-up The one the guys call fake, Thinks naturally she's hideous, And going without would be ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    Wow. This is so good! It was really sad and powerful. There was just so many things that were happening. I could really sympathize with the girl. Amazing story, I ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire to my Bones

    This was a really well-written poem. I especially liked the ending: Through it all I still cling to what is right, I know the fire will keep me warm even ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poverty - A miserable reality.

    This is a great poem with a good message. It was very sad. You told a good message and it was easy to sympathize with the girl. My only complaint ...

    Mar 30, 2011


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore