User avatar

silentwords

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It was only one date.

    There isn't a lot for me to review here, since it is so short. I wouldn't really even call it a story, but rather part of a story. You did ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bathroom Walls

    I really liked this poem. It had a powerful and difficult topic, and I think you portrayed it well. I especially liked the last stanza when the mother and daughter ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: This Time

    I really like this story! It is clear that you are a talented writer (: The plot is exciting, the story is well-writen, and your characters are very dynamic and ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gravestone pt.2

    I'm really liking this story! Your dialouge and characters are very realistic. I can really see and feel things from the MC's point of view. You have that character to ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gravestone *edited

    I am really enjoying this story so far! I think you should continue it, I really want to see where it goes (: My only major problem with this story ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Hanna

    Wow.. this was so good! There was a lot of strong emotion throughout. By the end I actually thought I was going to cry. I think if you continued writing, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drivers Never Sleep (possible title)

    I am thinking of using this story for a contest. Not entirely sure yet though. Your suggestions and opinion would be really beneficial! Thanks and hope you enjoy (: “I’m ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Summer I Wish I Didn't Remember

    I wrote this a couple of years ago for school. Now that I read it over again, I can see that it could use some work. Your help and suggestions ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell's Occupant - [Falling Contest - snowberry23]

    I really liked this story! It had a strong mood and atmosphere to it, very dark and sad. I also liked how you wrote their "conversation" in a way that ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    Aww this is so cute! I love it

    Aug 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hello. (Contest entry)

    I thought this was a really well-written story! I enjoyed it throughout and was drawn in by the first line (: You really portrayed the character perfectly. It was obvious ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two pieces of flash fiction (Redux)

    I think you did a really good job with this piece, considering how few words you were limited to (: Even with such a short piece you managed to give ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Plain Old Jane

    I enjoyed reading this story (: The main idea behind the story is kind of over-done... but the way you wrote it made it unique. I like your writing style ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    Wow... This was amazing! I was drawn in immediately by your title. It is just so unique and it screamed to me "read me, read me" ahahahah so of course ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Devourer of Souls chapter 2!

    Wow! I am really liking this story! It is very interesting and I want to keep reading more. You will have to tell me when you post the next chapter ...

    Jul 21, 2011


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane