User avatar

silentwords

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Without The 'R'

    Wow! I absolutely loved this poem! The story was great, well in a sad way of course. It was long, but kept my interest, so great work with that! The ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oddly Old

    Loved the poem! :) The story was great, and you had some really good imagery. It was easy to see what was happening. I liked the way you rhymned some ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere

    I loved this poem! It was well written and I liked how one line fell into the next. Everything was very connected. The idea/story of the poem was great as ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hell of a School

    Here is another poem that I wrote for my NaPo Challenge. I'm worried that the flow is off in some places, so your suggestions are greatly appreciated! I hope you ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    12: Hell of a School High school’s a place of laughter, A place we love to be, Ha, that’s the biggest joke, Here, I’ll let you see. If you aren’t ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    So, yesterday I tried out a limerick and today I'm trying a haiku. I know they are short so I took the pattern and doubled it. Hope that's okay :) ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    Hehehe thanks a lot! :)

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    Here is my attempt at a limerick. It's short and simple, but I'm pretty sure that's how they are supposed to be. Don't expect anything great. Ahahaa. 10. My Jeans ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    Thanks alot for the review! Okay, I'll let you know if I need any help. I can review your work as well if you'd like :)

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    Thanks alot for the review and follow! I'm following you now too (:

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    Thanks alot for the review! :)

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Her Eyes Of Gray

    This is a poem that I actually wrote for the NaPo Challenge, but I was hoping that I could get some suggestions on how to improve it. Thanks :) Her ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hush

    Wow, this is amazing. There was so much honest emotion, that I thought I was going to cry. Of course, do not change a thing, it's perfect the way it ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Here We Go... (:

    9. Her Eyes of Gray Her sparkling eyes of blue, Have dulled to a simple gray, The life that once filled them, Has now faded away. The dark, heavy rain, ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Man on the Park Bench

    First off, I love that song, which is why I read your poem. Ahahaha. Secondly, your poem is really good! I loved it. The flow and imagery were both great. ...

    Apr 17, 2011


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady