User avatar

shywritergrl168

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Solstice

    I love all the detail you used it was so amazing and visual I could picture every detail. I wish I could write like you do. That was amazing!!! I ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blue Boy

    Ok so question...would it make it more interesting if I started with a flash back? Ben's story before he meets christi? It's more exciting...he loses his mom when a gas ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blue Boy

    Yeah I seriously stink when it comes to punctuation/commas whatever. Thanks for your reply. I know it needs editing...I'm just not the greatest one for it if you know what ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Then Came the Ghosts

    I liked the fact that this writing had a flow. The words lead into each other and the overall pieace was really great

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I Wish I'd Know Sooner

    all of that stuff is true I have learned several of those things out the hard way.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The darkness of my closet

    I love it u should finish it so i can read all of it :) and u better finish it buddy!!!

    Apr 17, 2011


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness