Random avatar

shusher

ItsYaBoi

  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: void 1 - Whiteness

    I love experimental stuff, so, for me, this is top notch. However, the 3 word sentences that say what the previous 3 word sentence was a trudge through the rapids. ...

    Nov 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: The open seas.

    I appreciate the idea of waves kissing the sailors. I'll think it over. Grammar, as I mentioned in a different comment to my poem (hooray for supporters #thanks) is an ...

    Nov 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: The open seas.

    Punctuation... grammar in general, is an area I struggle in. By first 10, did you mean first 8, as in first 2 stanzas? Do you think that the voice change ...

    Nov 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: The open seas.

    Thank you so much for the feedback. I've started taking a look at the stanzas in terms of tense discrepancies. While there are some issues, the one you exploited, to ...

    Nov 23, 2017


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality