User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Screams in the Night part 1

    I like this, it expresses a lot of emotion without making the story boring or unpleasent to read. I couldn't find any real gramatical errors. All I can say is ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    Wow, this was really good. Besides a few gramatical errors, it was perfect. “Why, on earth, would I do that?” I asked, watching my little sisters duke it out I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: God's Angel

    Wow Tony, that's deep. I never would have expected something like this from you, but you pulled through and made it good and enjoyable to read. But Kyte is right, ...

    Nov 17, 2007


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red