User avatar

sdshaw08

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Dealing"

    Let me just say something to you. Everyone needs to vent sometime, would you rather her vent by cutting or writing poetry about how she feels? I would go with ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i love you.

    I can totally relate to the way the young boy felt in this poem. I was abused by my mother until I finally was able to get away. It is ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams

    Um... I'll go easy on you cause you're new. Well...? So short and pointless, no offence. There is a lot of potential and you are not using it. Just keep ...

    Nov 9, 2007


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower