User avatar

sara13

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lies and Love...

    Um.... I got a little bit to say... That was not what I was expecting. It was just talking and in one part you are talking as the third person ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lockdown

    That was one of the best stories you have written!!! One problem i think is when you said sorer when her ankles or something hurt doesn't quite sound right. You ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight : The real story

    OH MY GOD THAT WAS REALY FUNNY! I love how twilight is like the EXACT opposite of what you wrote. Loved it loved it and loved it!!!!!! I like how ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Twilight Falls

    hey good job on the story. I'm new to this prograhm and I had a quistion. When you right a story do you just give a sample or can you ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Voice in My Head

    That was really good. I like how you started withe something so random and you're building it into something so large. But I think the expaining on how he can ...

    Oct 10, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour