User avatar

saoirse

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Haha, yeah. That's basically what the book is about. :) It's not really that mushy though.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Yeah, it is. They don't do anything sexual because he thinks he'll hurt her. You know, considering he has amazing vampire strength. They don't even say 'the word' at all, ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Child called it

    That's the thing, with a story like that, it's hard to criticize the writing. I didn't even pay attention to the writing at all. It was very moving, and for ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Sophie's World

    I tried reading it. It was fun learning about the different philosophers and such, but I just thought it was kind of cheesy to add a fictional story to it. ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Poet's Lonely Companion

    I love how it reads. It's like someone speaking without breath. They start off calm and then keep going until they've reached this point where they're just flowing with words. ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Time Traveler's Wife

    I've read it, and I've got to say, it is absolutely amazing.

    Dec 28, 2006


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt