User avatar

roxyask

  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: "I'm fine"

    ok, nicley written, but i think you should break the poem up a bit so its not in one block, youre missing a few commas-eg- second line-there should be a ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Emergency Block

    hey! first off, I love it! :D I was wondering if you had the music for it?cause it would be great to get the beat and tempo off it :) ...

    May 26, 2012


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle