User avatar

rosetinted(glasses)

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yellowwww (:

    Hey there Stella (: I'm from Kuala Lumpur in a country called Malaysia and that's as far all the information goes. Internet safety = full aware of but thanks for ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yellowwww (:

    Hey there, Shauni and thanks for the welcome (: And haha, I would like to think of myself as interesting. I suppose the 'weird' is simply based on everybody's on ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: LTF o1: Earth Bound Misfit

    I have to say two things: Spot. On. Baby. Fine, that's three words only because I thought the last word made it sound cooler (: Anywho, I like this and ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Pas de Cheval by Panic! At The Disco --> Cryptic by Pin Me Down

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yellowwww (:

    Well, hello there YWS (: I'm Nadeera (can I mention my real name here?) and I'm another new member of yours! Yay. I'm fifteen going on sixteen and ummm... errr, ...

    Jul 9, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle