User avatar

rlw92

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gods Don't Belong Here

    Thanks for the review dude, I'll make some changes. Yes I agree that there wasn't a very clear understanding of why he chose that particular night to kill himself. Earlier ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Cm punk song (you have to know him to understand)

    CM Punk is the man! Probably one of the best heels in the WWE atm, then again i guess that's why you don't like him. ;)

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I Dreamed of Timmies, Once

    This was a nice little story. But for god sake split up your paragraphs and speech; people will not want to read it if it just looks like a huge ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life is Death

    yeh this was so good! I enjoyed reading that well done.

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    Yeh sorry if the spelling is a little off or anything guys. I started writing this on msn to a friend and I guess I must have forgot to check ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: a rap, based on society

    I really enjoyed this piece bro. The flow and rhyme was good and the topic is something that all of us can relate too. Keep up the work dude.

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The loner

    I did quite enjoy this poem but i agree with Snoink above that a suicide poem is really rather cliche and usually follows a simple depressing pattern. All i have ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nevada Falls

    I enjoyed that dude. ALl i can say really is i felt it could have done with a bit of a better build up to her stepping forward. But I ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Michael and Manson

    Thanks dude I have edited it now to your guidance. :D

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Luna 1

    Yeah this story was really really good and i honestly couldnt think of anything that i could tell you to make it any better than it already was. Keep it ...

    Jul 2, 2009


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope