-
Re: Fireworks
My biggest thing I'm going to say is formatting. It's hard to read block paragraphs due to not being able to really find dialogue and differentiate sentences. This is interesting, ...
Aug 10, 2018 -
Re: Box Of Chocolate Prologue
I'm in love with the way you write this. It really feels like you're inside her thoughts, and for once I'm okay with there not being really any character interaction ...
Aug 10, 2018 -
Re: Prologue
This is so beautifully written, and makes me enchanted by your writing. I want to know more about the story, but I wish there was more. You draw the reader ...
Aug 10, 2018 -
Re: Past Hope Chapter 2
I need more honestly, because I'm so enchanted in knowing more about how the world ended up like this. I know her character is kind of like a lone wolf, ...
Aug 10, 2018 -
Re: Past Hope Chapter 1
This is really intriguing to read, and drew me in really quick. The only thing is there should be more character interaction throughout the entire chapter. You don't need to ...
Aug 10, 2018
