User avatar

rememberme

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: We shared the forbidden apple

    This poem is amazing. You don't read things like this everyday. You are a really talented writer. I love how discriptive and how your words flow so smoothly. It's very ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: curiosity

    curiosity got the best of me as it usualy dose i wonder "how come?" "Dose" It is spelled "Does" And how come what? and "what if?" What if what? all ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: remember when...

    I really like this. I dont think it has much to work on at all. the moral is pretty simple and easy to understand. Remember when you broke my heart? ...

    Nov 3, 2010


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb